Jamaican Purple Sea Moss (Raw, Wildcrafted)
Powerful Purple Sea Moss - Jamaican Gracilaria - harvested with love off the coast of Jamaica and dried under the warm Jamaican Sun! This royal superfood is rich in nutrients, minerals and vitamins, and is a great gift from Mama Sea to human health!
How to make purple sea moss gel
- First wash it at least 3 times with a strainer or colander to get off the sand and salt residue from the sea.
- Put it to soak in spring water. No pipe water! Use plenty water because the sea moss will absorb it. Make the water level 1 inch above the sea moss.
- Soak for 3 hours to rehydrate.
- After it soak and swell, blend it with a little fresh spring water until it is liquefied. Use immediately in your recipes or refrigerate for future use. It will turn to a gel after a few hours in the fridge. Use the gel in your smoothies, porridges, anything you can imagine.
- OR, you can simply keep the whole soaked sea moss in the fridge and take out a little each time you want some to use and blend it and add to your recipes.